Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Olivia needs glasses.

We took Olivia to the eye doctor yesterday and we were informed that she needs to wear glasses to correct her vision and lazy eye before it gets worse. Our beautiful angel will get her new glasses in a week and a half. If anyone has any pointers on how to keep them on her face, we are open to suggestions. We are preparing ourselves for glasses flying across the room. When I was a child I had to wear patches, have eye surgery and wear glasses. When I got angry I would toss my glasses across the room. I guess this is karma getting me back. I chose a pair of glasses that she can rip off her face, bend in half and not break! I was thinking on that one. It's been a little overwhelming and will probably only get worse before better, but we are glad that we can work with her and glasses before surgery is considered. Wish us luck!

No comments: