Friday, August 15, 2008

OUCH!!!








Before we headed out to our 3rd family reunion up Provo canyon, Trish was packing things out to the curb. Olivia had followed her out the door and down the stairs doing just fine. After going in and out a few times, Olivia decided that she could go down the cement stairs forward. That did not
work out for her too well and she skidded to a
stop on her forehead. Here are the pictures taken later that day after the fall. OUCH!!! Trish felt awful as she picked Livi up and watched her head turn into a large red, black and blue goose-egg.

4 comments:

silverhartgirl said...

aww poor baby.

Kassi said...

I love that you guys have a blog now!! We have one check it out
colbykassileavitt@blogspot.com
Olivia is such a cutie!! I can't believe I have never met her in person. Maybe someday? (sigh)

The Gentry's said...

Ouchie!! I've decided it is harder on me (or any new mom for that matter) when your child gets hurt then it is on the child. In one week, I jumped off the tramp and twisted my ankle and dropped him, he fell down my parents stairs, and he fell trying to walk and got a bloody nose!

The Woods said...

ouchie! Fun to see pictures of your trip to D.C. We are going to Palmyra and Niagra Falls next month! Any must dos/sees there? Did you take the Maid of the Mist with Olivia?